We get numerous requests each year for donations of gift certificates and for raw files of Scott Kuhn Photography landscape photos. Information about our donation policy for each request is listed below.
We have an allowance of ten gift certificate donations per year and are happy to provide these by request on a first come, first serve basis to non-profit organizations and schools for promotional giveaways. Each organization or school may request up to two certificates per year with each certificate requested going to a different promotion/club/fundraiser. Gift certificates will be good for one standard session with digital download accessibility from our website. The winner will have six months following the date of the giveaway to redeem their certificate. If the winner wishes to redeem their certificate within the months of October, November or December, they will be required to submit a $25.00 out of pocket payment along with the certificate to compensate for the increased 'prime' rate that is in effect for those months.
To prevent unauthorized copies, we must send you an original certificate that will contain an official Scott Kuhn Photography sticker. The original certificate must be redeemed to receive the session. Photo copies and/or screenshots of the certificate will not be valid.
The value of the certificate is $175.00 and a donation receipt is requested in return.
To proceed with a gift certificate request, please copy/paste the following questions, along with your answers, into an email and submit it to [email protected]. Once it is received, we will review it and respond with our decision within 48 business hours, excluding holidays, weekends and other days in which SKP is closed.
2. Business/Organization Name:
4 What department or division? If one does not exist, respond with n/a:
5. Please describe the work or service your non-profit organization provides. If you are a public school or church, respond with n/a:
5. Please describe how funds raised through this giveaway will be put to use.:
6. Please provide the date on which this giveaway will take place:
7. Please list your preferred method of contact and the corresponding contact information:
Raw Files (Landscape):
Raw file donations are reviewed on a case by case basis. In general, because Scott Kuhn Photography is a for profit business and our landscape images act as a resource of income for us, donations in this area are commonly approved only if, by doing so, we see a significant advertising benefit for our company or if the party submitting the request also offers to actively receive and sell prints and collect the funds on behalf of Scott Kuhn Photography. If approved, the receiving party must also agree only to employee printers with a reputation of providing images of the highest quality and color balance in order to protect the trusted quality reputation of the Scott Kuhn Photography brand.
If you would like to proceed with a file request, please copy/paste the following questions, along with your answers, into an email and submit it to [email protected]. Once it is received, we will review it and respond with our decision within 48 business hours, excluding holidays, weekends and other days in which SKP is closed.
2. Business/Organization Name:
4 Number of files and size of files needed:
5. Please describe or name the files you wish to acquire:
5. Please describe in detail your intention for these images. Will they be printed, displayed, used in brochures, websites, etc.:
6. Length of time you plan to use the images:
7. Images that are intended for display must be hung in a prominent public place. If this is your intention, how much foot traffic does this area receive on a daily basis, and, what will be the size (L x W) of the display?
8. Images printed and displayed must also identify Scott Kuhn Photography as the photographer, along with our contact information. Please describe the manner in which you are willing to add our business information (printed at bottom of image, displayed on placard underneath or to the side of the image) and the approximate length and width of the area devoted to our name/contact information. If printed on the image itself, you may use our official logo, or, must agree to use an ink color that will make the information prominent against the image: